Customer service employee (32 – 40 hours per week)
The Customer Service Employee is the point of contact for our customers. During every contact moment with the customer, as a Front Office Assistant you are busy providing a high level of service in a professional manner.
At Drake & Farrell we are working to revolutionise how electronical waste is dealt with in the first place. We want to achieve that virtually 100% electronical products are either made re-usable are repaired or are recycled. We are already at 95%.
Thinking outside of the box to provide sustainable reverse and forward logistics solutions and to actively create value is what we do best. So let us work with you.
Are you looking for a challenging position where you can contribute to the growth of a circular company while reducing the mountain of electronic waste? Then we are looking for you!
About the job
The Customer Service Employee is the main point of contact for our customers. During each contact moment with the customer, as a Customer Service Employee/Front Office Assistant you are busy providing a high level of service in a professional manner.
You will be part of a team of supply chain specialists. For various customers, the Customer Service Employee is in close contact with various customers and functional partners to deliver an excellent service to customers where flexibility, quality are essential and, above all, spontaneity are essential pillars.
You work closely with colleagues in operations so that customer satisfaction is improved and guaranteed. Customer interests come first and are leading in daily activities such as purchasing, planning, sales, stock, transport and invoicing.
What will you do as an Customer service employee (32 – 40 hours per week)?
- You are contact person for the customer and the various internal departments;
- Questions include sales planning, production, purchasing (materials) and other relevant matters;
- You ensure proper and timely follow-up of customer questions;
- You identify sales opportunities;
- You monitor deliveries from suppliers to Drake & Farrell and its customers and ensure adequate follow-up in case of complaints or deviations;
- You ensure correct administration of purchase orders and control of incoming invoices;
- You proactively contribute improvements to optimise the work process and increase quality within the team.
What do you bring?
- Knowledge and experience of logistics and/or production environments;
- You have excellent communication skills;
- You are good at and enjoy maintaining contact with relations of various internal and external parties;
- You enjoy working independently, you like to tackle things and find solutions;
- You have a great sense of collegiality and team spirit;
- You are not unbalanced in unexpected situations and are good at setting priorities;
- You have an eye for detail, do not lose track of things;
- You have a good knowledge of English and Dutch in word and writing. You will be in contact with international customers and colleagues.
How to apply for this role
Have you become enthusiastic about this callenging position? Please contact our HR (+31) 088 8228 000 or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
S čím Vám můžeme pomoci?
Vrátit zásilky? Cirkulární řešení? Zrychlená logistika? Rádi prodiskutujeme Vaše výzvy.
+31 (0)88 8228 000
Drake & Farrell B.V.
2665 PD Bleiswijk
Drake & Farrell Czech Republic s.r.o.
Na Piketě 535
377 01 Jindřichův Hradec
+420 381 020 020
Drake & Farrell is focused on the environment. By giving used/returned electronics a 2nd life, raw materials and parts are
Environment, that's Drake & Farrell's keyword. Environmentally conscious, focused on refurbishment of used/returned electronics for a number of large Tech
Get in touch!
Would you like to discuss returns solutions, forward logistics or value creation? We are happy to support you with your challenges and offer tailor-made partnerships.
Call us: +31 (0)88 – 822 80 00
Email us: email@example.com