We offer you a varied internship with growth opportunities in an international and dynamic environment.
At Drake & Farrell, we want to revolutionise the way electronic waste is dealt with. We want to ensure that almost 100% of electronic products are made reusable, repaired or recycled. We are already at almost 95%. Thinking outside the box to provide sustainable logistics solutions and actively create value is what we are good at. So in this, we work with and for our customers.
Are you looking for a challenging internship where you can contribute to the growth of a circular company while reducing the mountain of electronic waste? Then we are looking for you!
As an intern, you are someone who enjoys figuring things out and making sure everything runs smoothly within the HR department. During the internship, you will take part in the daily activities. You will also be involved in streamlining and improving our working methods and processes.
We offer you
You will join an HR team consisting of an HR officer and Head of HR. Your working environment is our location in Bleiswijk. Close to Lansingerland-Zoetermeer station and bus stops within 5 minutes’ walking distance.
Your manager gives you a lot of freedom and responsibility. You will have the space to take on projects yourself within an instructive organisation. Naturally, we will look together at which tasks, activities, days and duration of your internship best suit your education and internship assignment.
We offer you a varied internship with growth opportunities in an international and dynamic environment. Here, with your qualities you can contribute to the growth of our modern and growing circular company. With the various opportunities we offer you for your personal development, you can gain experience and knowledge in the HR profession.
What else do we offer you?
- An internship allowance of € 500 net per month for a full-time internship week;
- Use of a laptop and phone for the duration of the internship;
- Fresh fruit every day;
- We regularly organise fun activities such as company drinks and fun promotions around holidays.
Would you like to join Drake & Farrell for an internship? Then click on the application button to apply or send your CV with motivation to email@example.com attn. Irma Warmerdam.
For information, please visit www.drakeandfarrell.com.
We do not work with recruiters to fill our vacancies.
What will you do as an HR intern?
- Collaborate on relevant HR projects. Think of the assessment cycle, recruitment and employer branding;
- Processing various mutations;
- Answering various questions from employees regarding terms of employment, contracts or other questions;
- Drafting, processing and archiving various letters/agreements;
- Keeping various staff regulations up to date and developing new regulations on request;
- Optimising the onboarding process;
- Optimising personnel system;
- Thinking along and streamlining and improving our working methods and processes.
- But you will also take on several issues independently. An incredibly diverse and challenging internship!
What do you bring?
- You are following a MBO or HBO education in the direction of Human Resource;
- You switch easily between different tasks;
- You have good communication skills;
- You work in a structured way and know how to set priorities;
- You think in solutions, have a positive attitude and can provide us with fresh ideas;
- Good command of the Dutch and English languages, both verbally and in writing.
What can we help you with?
Return shipments? Circular solutions? Expedited Logistics? We would be happy to discuss your challenges.
Call us on
Drake & Farrell B.V.
2665 PD Bleiswijk
Drake & Farrell Czech Republic s.r.o.
Na Piketě 535
377 01 Jindřichův Hradec
+420 381 020 020
Customer Service employee (32 – 40 hour per week)
Are you looking for a challenging position where you can contribute to the growth of a circular company while reducing
Drake & Farrell is focused on the environment. By giving used/returned electronics a 2nd life, raw materials and parts are
Environment, that's Drake & Farrell's keyword. Environmentally conscious, focused on refurbishment of used/returned electronics for a number of large Tech
Drake & Farrell is a leading logistics company in circular solutions for returns processes. We are currently engaged in a comprehensive